A big thank you goes out to reheatedcoffee for being kind enough to nominate my blog for the Sunshine Award. Thank you so much! I havn’t been doing this long and I’m a kind of accidental blogger. Anyway it’s encouragement to keep going. I have to apologise for being a bit slow off the mark as I’ve only just realised that in order to accept the award I have to do some work to earn it! Including the following:
Answer 10 questions about myself:
1. The first famous person I met was Rolf Harris (and by far the coolest)
2. I’ve lived on three continents – Australia is the best!
3. My parents gave me a first name that they never used so I’ve always been known by my middle name – Lisa
4. I am a cat person – I lurve those soft fluffy creatures – even when they are acting all aloof
5. I make a mean leek and salmon risotto
6. I’m allergic to ants
7. I once dived into a lake to save someone from drowning (don’t worry he lived)
8. Seinfeld still makes me laugh no matter how many times I’ve seen it
9. I feel like I’ve got so much more to do and not that much time left to do it!
10. Any questions?
Second I need to nominate 10 to 12 other amazing bloggers. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog so they know they’ve been nominated. There are a lot of very talented and entertaining bloggers out there but here are a few of my current faves:
1. domesticdiva – an anethesetist who can cook – a recipe for every story and a story for every recipe
2. drivethruguy – drivethru guy has a plethora of customers who you too will want to queue up to slap after you read this blog. V funny.
3. wellkeptwallet – Deacon Hayes has some great money-saving tips. If someone’s talking saving – I’m listening!
4. The Insanity Aquarium – Anna – you are one funny quirky chick – thank you.
5. mammasgottabake – Another fantastic baking blogger with mouth-watering recipes and funny stories to match
6. lookingforthesweetspot – this is an uplifting blog about life’s perfect moments
7. sidewalksnacks – an interesting and thought provoking blog
8. chocolatesandraspberries – a groovy fashionista with an energetic outlook on life
9. reheatedcoffee – Maryann’s quirky look at life’s journey (watch out for the cockroach)
10. caffeinated&random – I discoverd this entertaining blog recently and will definately be tuning in to a daily dose of well, randomness
Finally I need to link back to my nominee reheatedcoffee and say a big thank you for making my day.
Check out the amazing blogs above and pay it forward.